My blogs on the various midterm races seem to have gotten a bit spread out, so I’ll attempt to consolidate a bit. Follow the links to each of the blogs.
Also, if you’re not sure of your polling place or your district (and the officials that currently represent you), take a trip over to the Online Citizen’s Guide at the Committee of Seventy’s website. It is incredibly easy and quick. If you would like to see which candidates will be on the ballot in your area (and a basic profile on these candidates), visit SmartVoter and search by your address.
Want to know why you should vote at all this election? Read this.
Most of my focus has been on Lower Merion/Montgomery County races. For more information on Philadelphia/New Jersey races, visit SmartVoter or your local newspaper’s website.
Local news source voter guides include (with endorsements):
Other news sources do not have specific voter guides, but contain a lot of good information on the candidates and the election. Peruse your local newspaper’s website, if it is not listed here.
- Castor/Brown vs. Shapiro/Richards for Montgomery County Commissioner
- Stabile vs. Wecht for PA Superior Court
- Boockvar vs. Covey for Commonwealth Court of PA
- Judge of Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas
- Morgan vs. Greenleaf for Montgomery County Controller
- Hofman vs. Clement for Montgomery County Coroner
- Thornburg Weiss vs. Ahn for Montgomery County Clerk of Courts
- Lower Merion Commissioners
- Lower Merion School Board